Thank you, Brooke for putting this together. It is such a great idea! I tried to send you an email at wcchoir@gmail.com, but it bounced twice. Am I doing something wrong, or is that email address maybe not up and running yet? Please advise! I'll watch for a response here.
Hey Ladies, What a wonderful experience we all had. Watching General Conference this past weekend had a whole new meaning for me especially when the choirs sang. I would love to see more pictures. If anyone visiting can email pictures to Brooke to post that would be awesome. I never had my camera. Shoot!!
I agree Melanie. I too had a completely different experience watching conference this time. I always love General Conference, but it really hit me at a whole new level. The choirs taught me so much and were beautiful. How cute were those little children! I loved the little boy who couldn't help looking at the camera. I am so thankful to have been in the choir! My testimony has grown so much and I feel I have had a change of heart.
4 comments:
Thank you, Brooke for putting this together. It is such a great idea! I tried to send you an email at wcchoir@gmail.com, but it bounced twice. Am I doing something wrong, or is that email address maybe not up and running yet? Please advise! I'll watch for a response here.
Thanks
Sorry I forgot the 08 it is wcchoir08@gmail.com!! I will edit the other list thank you for pointing that out!!
Hey Ladies,
What a wonderful experience we all had. Watching General Conference this past weekend had a whole new meaning for me especially when the choirs sang.
I would love to see more pictures. If anyone visiting can email pictures to Brooke to post that would be awesome.
I never had my camera. Shoot!!
I agree Melanie. I too had a completely different experience watching conference this time. I always love General Conference, but it really hit me at a whole new level. The choirs taught me so much and were beautiful. How cute were those little children! I loved the little boy who couldn't help looking at the camera. I am so thankful to have been in the choir! My testimony has grown so much and I feel I have had a change of heart.
Post a Comment